Presentation/poster formatting guidelines will be made available here in due course.
Authors of accepted oral and poster presentations must upload a revised version of the abstract by
Friday 10 March 2017
through EasyChair. Please keep in mind that abstracts which are not revised and/or do not conform to the formatting requirements (below) will be excluded from the conference programme!
- abstracts cannot exceed one page of text (A4); references, examples and/or figures can optionally be included on a second page;
- 1″ (2.54cm) margins on all four sides, Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing;
- three centered header lines for title (bold), authors, affiliations (italic), followed by an empty line;
- justified main text, with 0.5cm indentation for the first line;
- please use numbered references as in the template.